Change of Major Information

Change of Major

Do you want to become a COMS Major?

COMS accepts change of majors via a brief survey to help us manage enrollment and class offerings.  To complete the survey and become a COMS major, please complete this COMS Survey form. You will be notifed  with your change of major as well as information on meeting with a COMS advisor. If you have any questions, please reach out to Shelly Stephens at